The UT54LVDS218 Deserializer converts the three Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) data streams into 21 bits of CMOS/TTL data.
At a clock frequency of 75MHz, a data rate of 525Mbps per LVDS data channel is supported, and a data throughput of 1.575Gbps.
All pins support Cold Sparing and the UT54LVDS218 Serializer allows the use of wide, high speed TTL interfaces while reducing overall EMI and cable size.
- LVDS to CMOS/TTL Deserializer
- 15 to 75MHz shift clock support
- 50% duty cycle on receiver output clock
- Low power consumption
- Cold sparing all pins
- +1V common mode range (around +1.2V)
- Narrow bus reduces cable size and cost
- Up to 1.575 Gbps throughput
- Up to 197 Megabytes/sec bandwidth
- 325 mV (typ) swing LVDS devices for low EMI
- PLL requires no external components
- Rising edge strobe
- Compatible with ANSI/TIA/EIA 644-1996 LVDS Standard
- LVDS Communication Systems
- Microprocessor and FPGA LVDS driver protection
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 1 Mrad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 48-Lead Flatpack
- 25-mil Pitch
- 1.25W (Maximum)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.