The UT54LVDS217 Serializer converts 21 bits of CMOS/TTL data into three Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) data streams.
A phase-locked transmit clock is transmitted in parallel with the data streams over a fourth LVDS link. Every cycle of the transmit clock 21 bits of input data are sampled and transmitted.
Data rates per LVDS data channel of 525MBps are supported with a data through put of 1.575Gbps at a 75MHz clock frequency.
All pins support Cold Sparing and the UT54LVDS217 Serializer allows the use of wide, high speed TTL interfaces while reducing overall EMI and cable size.
- 21-bit Serializer
- 15 to 75 MHz shift clock support
- Low power consumption
- Power-down mode <216W (max)
- Cold sparing all pins
- Narrow bus reduces cable size and cost
- Up to 1.575 Gbps throughput
- Up to 197 Megabytes/sec bandwidth
- 325 mV (typ) swing LVDS devices for low EMI
- PLL requires no external components
- Rising edge strobe
- Compatible with ANSI/TIA/EIA 644-1996 LVDS Standard
- LVDS Communication Systems
- Microprocessor and FPGA LVDS driver protection
- Operational Environment
- Temperature Range: -55ºC to +125ºC
- Total Ionizing Dose: 1 Mrad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 48-Lead Flatpack
- 25-mil Pitch
- 2.0W (Maximum)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.