The UT54LVDM328 is Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Octal Bus Repeater designed for low power and high-speed operation.
Data paths are fully differential from input to output for low noise generation and low pulse width distortion. LVDS I/O enable high-speed data transmission for point-to-point or multi-drop interconnects and all pins have Cold Sparing support. Designed for use as a high-speed differential repeater, the UT54LVDM328 is well suited for bridging multiple backplanes in a system.
- Octal Bus LVDS Repeater
- 400.0 Mbps low jitter fully differential data path
- 200MHz clock channel
- 3.3 V power supply
- 10mA LVDS output drivers
- Cold sparing all pins
- Fast propagation delay of 3.5ns max
- Receiver input threshold < + 100 mV
- Compatible with ANSI/TIA/EIA 899 Standard
- LVDS Communication Systems
- Microprocessor and FPGA LVDS driver protection
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Total Ionizing Dose: 1 Mrad (Si)
- SEL Immune: ≤100 MeV-cm2/mg
- 48-Lead Flatpack
- 25-mil Pitch
- 1.667W (Maximum)
- Flight Grade:
- QML-Q, QML-V
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN):
- SMD Number:
Do you need help with an existing product?
Our customer and technical support teams are happy to assist.