The purpose of our Electronic Surveillance products and services is immediate threat recognition, targeting, and other tactical actions such as threat avoidance and homing.
However, the same assets and resources that are tasked with Electronic Surveillance can simultaneously collect intelligence that meets other requirements. Our ES products and services include equipment that can be used for Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) - the process of analyzing and identifying intercepted frequencies (e.g. as a mobile phone or RADAR) and identifying frequency, bandwidth, modulation, polarization, etc.
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions has developed and deployed Electronic Surveillance Subsystems on multiple fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft, attack class submarines, missiles and ground mobile vehicles.
We work as a full partner with system prime contractors to assure that the best value solutions are provided to meet system requirements. This expertise encompasses vehicle integration for optimum installed performance, modeling and simulation for design optimization, and superior design capability in all radome, antenna and RF components to include:
- Electronic Surveillance and Radar Warning Receiver Subsystems
- Electronic Surveillance Multi-Channel Receivers
- Electronic Surveillance Antenna Suites
Antenna suites provide Precision Direction Finding and Threat Warning for high performance tactical aircraft.
- mmW Converters & Chassis for N-Channel DF
- MW and mmW DF arrays and receiver electronics with radomes
- Small autonomous ELINT payload packages for collection and recording
- ESA and wideband AESA technology spanning 1-40 GHz
- Highly integrated Amp/Phase DF arrays and subsystems with signal processing