Small Business Policy Statement
It is the policy of Cobham Lansdale to encourage, assist and promote equitable opportunities to qualified Small, Small Disadvantaged, Women-Owned, Veteran-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, Historically Black Colleges / Minority Institutions and HubZone businesses.
Small Business Program Contact:
Cobham Integrated Electronic Solutions
305 Richardson Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
Leslie Krache Subcontract Admin Sr. Principle
Become a Supplier:
Considerations for small businesses seeking a subcontract relationship with Cobham Lansdale.
- Have you familiarized yourself with Cobham Lansdale products?
- Does your product or service provide a distinct advantage that Cobham Lansdale and our customers require to effectively compete in today's global economy?
- What discriminators does your company possess that would be of interest to Cobham Lansdale?
- Does your company employ lean processes and focus on continuous improvement to create additional value for its customers?
- How can your company strengthen our supply chain?
- Does your company possess solid historical performance with any other divisions of Cobham?
- If you are a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) or Hub Zone (HUB) business are you certified through the Small Business Administration?
- Do you have a viable long-term strategic plan and necessary financial strength to support a long-term business relationship?
- Does your company share our commitment for achieving performance excellence in terms of Cost, Quality, delivery and Technical expertise?
- Is your company willing to share knowledge for how we can together manage our businesses to deliver excellence, value and where Cobham and its customers and suppliers win?